Online Chemical Analysers
Online Wet-Chemical Analyzers
This product line is manufactured by AppliTek with headquarters in Nazareth Belgium. It comprises a full range of online automatic analyzers covering a wide spectrum of applications, to meet customer needs of analysis in water treatment, process streams, river monitoring and environmental compliance.
The analyzers can be customized, and in certain cases it is possible to choose among different analyzing techniques i.e. anion selective method , voltammetric method, potentiometric or colorimetric titration. Furthermore, the implementation of these analyzers in process control is combined with the manufacture of automatic sampling, sample preconditioning systems and a series of protective enclosure for analyzers.
This product line contains the following dedicated series:
- Water Analyzers:
Typical analysis in this series include: Total phosphorous, Total Nitrogen, COD, TOC.
- Trace Metal Analyzers: developed for companies and authorities wishing a cost-effective solution for trace metal (heavy metal) monitoring relative to environmental pollution and/or discharge compliance.
- Microbiology Analyzers: designed for microbiological control and monitor total bacterial load in water such as coliforms E. coli, sulphate reducing bacteria, nitrifying bacteria or Legionella.
- Ecotoxicity Analyzers: detect and measure wastewater streams that present an acute or chronic toxicity to the biomass of a treatment plant.
- Single parameter analyzers.
- Universal Process Analyzers Serie: these series includes special explosion proof on-line analyzers designed for industrial water analysis applications in hazardous areas.
- Anaerobic digester online analyzer.