Potentiostat / galvanostat and related products
A potentiostat/galvanostat is an unvaluable tool for research in general electrochemistry, energy storage, corrosion analysis, materials testing, electronics, biosensors etc. With a potentiostat from Ivium Technology you can be sure to cover all measurements you need. Impedance is included from beginning. It comes with a powerful software that can be adapted to your specific needs. Teamator can offer:
- CompactStatTM: the only true mobile potentiostat/galvanostat with built-in impedance analyzer
- Ivium-n-Stat: a state-of-the-art multi-channel potentiostat-galvanostat with integrated impedance analyser in each channel
- ModuLight-module: a programmable light source that has been specifically designed to investigate photo-electrical devices, such as solar cells
- Accessories: Flat cells, Faraday cage, Cables etc.
- And more...
For more information contact us or download your own brochure in PDF-format. Click here to download the printable PDF file of our brochure.
PalmSens handheld potentiostat / galvanostat
PalmSens is a batterypowered and handheld potentiostat/galvanostat for use in the laboratory or in the field. Read more …
EmStat is the smallest USB potentiostat currently available. It provides most of the relevant electroanalytical techniques. Read more …
Both instruments comes with the software PSTrace and provide most of the relevant electroanalytical techniques. Read more ...
NEW! Now with Bluetooth!
Accessories for electrochemists
Today we can offer you accessories from several well-known manufacturer. No matter if you need a corrosion cell, reference electrodes or screen printed electrodes. Some of our supplier are:
- RRDE and RDE rotators and electrodes
- Electrochemical vessels
- Flow cells